Installing Tomtom Home
Choose your operating system below for instructions on how to install TomTom HOME:
- Click the Download catch to download the most recent rendition of TomTom HOME.
- We prescribe downloading the document to your PC by clicking Save.
- Once the download is finished, click Run.
- On the off chance that you coincidentally close the Download total window, find the document WinLatest.exe on your PC and double tap it. Or on the other hand begin the download once more.
- Select the language for the establishment.
- Click OK. The InstallShield Wizard for TomTom HOME opens.
- Click Next.
- To Follow the end client permit understanding, click the connection www.tomtom.com/legitimate/?page=eula.
- To acknowledge the terms in the permit understanding, select the crate, at that point click Next.
- Click Next to introduce to the standard establishment organizer, or Click Change to introduce to an alternate envelope.
- Click Install. In the event that you get at least one User Account Control messages, click Yes.
- The installation begins.
- When the installation is finished Click Finish
How to Reinstall Tomtom Home?
WINDOWS 10 & 8
- Uninstall Tomtom Home
- To totally exit TomTom HOME, do the accompanying:
- Press the Windows logo key +D to go to the Windows Desktop screen.
- Find the TomTom HOME symbol in the taskbar warning zone.
- Tip; click on the little triangle to one side off the warning zone to see all symbols.
- Right-click the TomTom HOME symbol
- Click Exit.
- Press the Windows logo key to go to the Windows Start screen.
- Type Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall TomTom HOME 2.
- The TomTom uninstaller starts.
- Click Yes to affirm.
- Click Yes if the User Account Control inquires as to whether you need to continue.
- On the other hand you can utilize Programs and Features (Windows 10)/Add or Remove Programs (Windows 8) in the Control Panel to expel TomTom HOME.
- Evacuate TOMTOM HOME APPLICATION DATA
- Press the Windows logo key +R to open the Windows Run discourse.
- Type %appdata%
- Click OK.
- The Windows record traveler opens in “C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\”.
- Right-click the TomTom envelope and Click Delete.
- Click on AppData in the location bar and open the organizer Local.
- Right-click the TomTom organizer and Click Delete.
- Reinforcement SAVED DATA
- Press the Windows logo key +E to open the Windows document wayfarer.
- Click Documents under This PC (Windows 10)/Libraries (Windows 8) in the Navigation sheet.
- Right-click the TomTom organizer and Click Rename.
- Rename the envelope to TomTom Old.
Disclaimer: Mytomtomupdate.org is an independent organisation. It has no tie up with any other brand unless specified. All the logos & brand names used are the property of respective companies & are used here for representation only.