Install MyDrive Connect App Manually
- First, open your any Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari & Internet Explorer or any other.
- Download TomTom MyDrive Connect installation file from www.TomTom.com/en_gb/mydrive-connect/
- Choose Save or Save as to download the software. Most antivirus software like Windows Defender will scan program for viruses during download.
- If you choose Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you choose Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop or any other location.
- After downloading TomTom MyDrive Connect completed, hit the .exe file double to running the Installation process
- Then follow windows installation instruction that seem until finished
- Now, TomTom MyDrive Connect icon will seem on your Desktop
- Hit on the icon to running the app into your windows 10 pc.
TomTom MyDrive Connect
To refresh your TomTom route device, you have to introduce the TomTom MyDrive Connect program on your PC or Mac PC. MyDrive Connect is free help programming that causes you to deal with your substance and administrations on your TomTom route device. Through MyDrive Connect will offer you the most recent maps, programming refreshes and the likelihood to recharge your administrations. We prescribe connecting your route device routinely to guarantee you will have the best driving knowledge. Consistently we have a few updates and fixes accessible.
Ensure you are utilizing the most recent adaptation of MyDrive Connect. Once introduced, if you don’t mind just connect your TomTom route device to your PC or Mac and the application will begin consequently.
How to Update your TomTom device?
Ensure the program is introduced on your PC Connect your sat nav to your PC through the USB link. It will begin naturally. Another screen will open, login and pick the updates you might want to perform. Downloading and introducing your guide
Connect your route device to your PC. Switch on your device. In the event that MyDrive Connect doesn’t open naturally, click the MyDrive Connect symbol in the Windows notice region or Apple menu bar and afterward click MyDrive Connect. On the off chance that you are not as of now signed in, enter your email address and snap Log in. You can choose “Recall my email address” so you don’t need to enter it next time. You see a review of the quantity of accessible updates prepared for your device and, if pertinent, any things which have lapsed or are going to terminate. Snap My Content at the upper left of the page. Under MY MAPS, click Update on the guide you need to refresh. It downloads and introduces the guide on your device. Note: Requires TomTom Navigation Device.
Disclaimer: MyTomTomupdate.org is an independent organization. It has no tie up with any other brand unless specified. All the logos & brand names used are the property of respective companies & are used here for representation only.